Monday, June 16, 2008

Family update!

Well we have had a lot going on and look forward to much more ahead. Casey came home for the weekend, which was a nice break in having to pack up the car and drive 6 hours to Cali. I was able to catch up on some much needed rest, while Casey was a fantastic help on getting the house and our van whipped into shape. He really helped us get all packed up for our trip to Idaho. We will be in Idaho until July 5th. WOHOO what a vacation. The kids are really looking forward to spending some good time with Grandma and Grandpa and MISSY(the dog we gave grandpa). They also can't wait to play with there MANY MANY cousins. We have a RENDEVOUZ Camp trip planned for the first weekend we will be there. The next weekend is a national boating race that comes to Casey's home town and sets up on the river. Then the final weekend is the 4th of July, which is a huge bash. Everyone, and I mean everyone in Casey's family comes together for some family fun at aunt Sylvia's and uncle Deray's. We have so much to look forward to. I hope all of your summer's are going great. I look forward to getting out of our heat and enjoying so nice Idaho weather. I hope to have many photo's to post when I return. Take care ALL!

No comments: