Okay there has been a lot and nothin going on at the same time. Kinda crazy I know. I have alot to update on my kids, explain why I have been lost from the blogging world, and how our spring break went. So tomorrow is my goal to get this done. Thanks so much to those of you faithfull followers that check back often and have asked where I have been. I will get going again.
6 comments:
Yay for a blog update. Can't wait to see you...oh and this is my photography blog addy. I was already logged into it and didn't want to bother logging into my other one.
Shan
Yeah I have missed you... I went mia for a little while longer than usual for me.. I can't wait to hear how things are going for you....
I have missed reaqding all your expierences you have such a way of writing that i just love reading your posts!!!
Ok so tell me how horrible of a friend I am . I know, I'm scum. I can't believe the distance it's been since I've talked to you. I hope you are doing okay. I miss you so much. So here's news........I'm pregnant. It's been a crazy couple of months. I can hardly eve imagine everything that's gone on. But I'm MAKING it slow down. I found out on Friday. I was starting to get sick a lot and so I thought, hmmm......I wonder. So I took a pee test and sure enough. I think I'm due in Nov. sometime. How are you doing? I'm seriously horrible. I still love your face though. Hope to hear from you soon.
I had to tell you that Addysen pulled and Elijah today.
She was standing the living room and she folds both are up to flex and says, "momma, pieca me.? I knew what she was asking was momma do you want a piece of we...! Soo cute. Wants to wretstling.
Hey Tanya and Casey...
I don't know if you'll remember me but my name is Tammy was Powell but is now Funk. I babysat for you when you lived in Provo, Ut right before you adopted Elijah. My husband and I were talking about adoption and you came to mind so I decided to see if you were on the world of blogging and there you were. So neat to see your family. The kids are so big now and you have added two more to the gang. So fun. I'm glad to see you all doing so well. You were such a great family and looks like you are still all so happy.
Tammy
Post a Comment