Friday, June 5, 2009

ZYAN- our mr.MAN


I feel like I have so much to catch on for Zyan. He's growing so fast. He ALWAYS has a big grin on his face, he's a very happy BIG boy who wants to be moving so bad. I feel for him. Our floor here at our rental is horrible for a baby. The house wasn't build on a foundation, only rocks, so as the rock foundation has settled the floor has sunk all over the place so there's no flat surface in this house. I am sure there is up to a foot difference in some places. Zyan has been quite a trooper with it and has learned to balance really well. I feel a little guilty though, I haven't had him on the floor a lot because of it. When we had him at Grandpa and Grandma's the other day he would move himself from the sitting position to flat out on his stomach and then he would push with his feet. He is pretty top heavy so he didn't go anywhere and that's when he got mad. He rolls all over the place. He really wants to be going with everyone else. He has finally broken thru on the teething process and has two bottom teeth. We made a big change for him this past month from formula to GOATS Milk and it's been a huge success. He loves it and his stomach is doing great. I must say I love it too, the cost is so much less! This past week Livy has given her love to Zyan in some interesting ways. One of the times he was in the Jonny jumper and she covered his head with peach lotion and then topped it off with kitty litter, all while dads was 3 ft away. The next time happened while he was still sitting in his car seat while Casey and I were carrying in the groceries. She covered her head and his with desitin diaper rash creme. She has an interesting way of showing her LOVE!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Good grief! If that's how Livy shows LOVE, I shudder to think of the days when she decides she DOESN'T like him so much! Gotta love the sibling affection.

Amber H. said...

Ha ha! It sounds like your house is going to fall apart any second! I guess when he walks he will have to be very good at it, very fast! He looks so cute!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

he is such a cute little guy, i just wanna squeeze them cheeks of his!