Thursday, December 6, 2007

Our baby is growing so fast!

Here are some fun pictures I have taken of LIVY lately.

She loves her baths. I fill up her bath tub and set it up in the livingroom on the floor. I blop her inside and watch her play for about 30 minutes. Then we do message time with lotion and then on to p.j.'s. This is so much fun!

This picture is of Livy thinking I wasn't feeding her fast enough so she grabbed the bottle and put it into her mouth on her own and held it the whole time.

This picture we took last night. Livy seemed thirsty and Casey was drinking a cup of water and he decided to she what see would do with it. She drank away! When Casey would take the cup away from her she would lean towards it wanting more. Crazy girl, she's growing up so fast!

Who doesn't love a picture of a sleepin baby?

What wonderful times these are.

5 comments:

Lauren Howell said...

Holy Cow they do grow up fast! She is beautiful.

Heather said...

Oh, I really love that last picture of her sleeping. She is so beautiful.

Kathy Cassel said...

What precious pictures!!!!

Amber H. said...

She just looks like the sweetest little girl! I'm glad you are so blessed to have such a great baby! And already drinking from a cup? How old is she? Not more than a couple of months, right? Wow! I love that sleeping pic by the way. That is just too precious!

Laura said...

I love her smile! Baby smiles are the best.