Well me the kids took off on Friday and drove to California. The drive went real smooth. I had a ice chest with drinks, sandwiches and fruit so that we wouldn't have to stop much and it sure helped. We only stopped once for a bathroom break that lasted about 10 min. and then we were off again. It was great to get there and have the kids see there Daddy and for me to have my honey. It's amazing to me how a day and a half feels so long after being a way from Casey for a week. It's GREAT. We didn't do much, I was really tired this weekend. Casey had a meeting that he has to do on Saturday morning so he was so sweet to let me sleep in while he took the kids with him. While Casey went out and sold for about 1 1/2 me and the kids went to a really nice park right up the road from our apt. I have gotten to know another wife out there who's husband is also selling. It has been great getting to know April and her 4 kids. It's so nice to have someone else out there with us. Casey ended up making his sale and we all met for lunch. It was Casey and I and April and her husband Dustin and all 8 of our kids. Man the looks you get, I can only imagine as our family grows what it will be like to go to public places with all of our kids. I love it! We spent Saturday afternoon at the pool with the kids. There was a airplane show going on so every once and while we would get to enjoy some jets going over in formation. I was planning on coming home on Sunday but found that I was way to tired so I decided to rest and leave Monday morning. The drive home was not as smooth as the drive there. The t.v.'s wouldn't work and we had no snacks prepared so we had to stop alot and the bathroom breaks didn't end up coinciding with our others stops. Needless to say we were all really happy to be home when we pulled in.
2 comments:
You're a brave lady to be doing this every weekend! But I'm sure that Casey is thrilled that you make the effort.
By the way, is you or the kids that's voting for twins? Every time we ask Emma what we should have the next time we have a baby, she says "Twins, a girl for me and a boy for Frank." She even wished for twins at the wishing well the other day. Yikes!
By the way, I let Emma register the vote for our family about the baby, and she voted for twins, a boy and a girl. Good Luck with that!
Post a Comment