Okay, so I have been a little bad about posting on this pregnancy. Honestly it's because it's gone so well. I can't believe I have 8 weeks left.
We have decided to name our little boy ZYAN ANTHONY-MICHAEL HERMANSEN
* I have succumbed to the fact that my butt is 2 feet wider than before.
* I have succumbed to the fact that I can't possibly stretch much more. The stretch marks I have are at their capacity.
* I have succumbed to the fact that it is possible to put on 12 pounds in 6 weeks, when I am the one doing it. Hopefully it won't happen again.
* I have succumbed to the fact that double d's(maybe triple D's) are PAINFUL!! I think this is where the 12 lbs come in!!!
* I have succumbed to the fact that sleep no longer exist. I actually think this is just preparatory to the baby coming, so I will be use to being up all night.
* I have succumbed to that fact that my face is just going to keep getting fuller.
* I am so grateful to have the ability to be pregnant!
* I have loved feeling Zyan move around and I am enjoying him growing inside of me!
With my very last pregnancy I was at my wits end by now, wishing I could deliver her myself. So far I am very continent with Zyan waiting until his due date or there abouts. Well I say that now, we will see what I am saying in a few more weeks. This pregnancy has been a really healthy one, with no major issues to deal with, and I am so grateful that it has gone so well.
~I was laying in bed last night realizing that I would soon be holding my baby boy in my arms. It started to get me so excited, wondering what he is going to look like. Will he have Camry's dark complexion, or blond toed head hair, will he have Elijah's beautiful big open smile and bright eyes, will he be big and fat, or long and skinny. Will he have Halli's dark hair and light skin or blue eyes. Will be look just like LIVY and will that make her look like a boy or make him look like a little girl. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY LITTLE BOY and HOLD HIM LIKE CRAZY!!!
Home MTC
2 years ago
4 comments:
Awesome name! Don't worry, I think all those pregnancy things happen to us all. Thank goodness its all worth it in the end.
Glad it is going so well. 8 weeks will be her before you know it... and his name is beautiful!
I love his name!! It all comes back to me how much fun it rally is...Such hard work but oh there so worth it!!
Your so funny. I'm excited for you too. I hope it goes without turbulence clear until the end. =) Less drama the better. Glad your feeling good. Love your face.
Post a Comment