Greetings all Hermyzoo blog readers. This is Casey posting as my wife has been on hiatus for quite some time. She is either enjoying the last weeks of pregnancy so much that she hasn't had time to post, or she is sooooo STINKIN miserable and hurts and is sick and a bunch of other garbage that she just hasn't felt up to it....I think from my observation that it might be the later.
So, for your viewing entertainment, I have compiled a few photos of Livy performing in her favorite art form....FOOD!!
Home MTC
2 years ago



2 comments:
What a guy! The pics of Livy were great Casey. Keep up the great work of being an awesome husband. I know Tawnya appreciates you a ton. I'm so glad she has you. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys ok. Cuz I know that Tawnya won't ask. =) But really.....anything! Okay? Take care.
P.s. I can't get over her thighs! I just want to eat them. Okay that souned weird, but you know what I mean. =) lol
Post a Comment