Friday, October 10, 2008

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

MY HUSBAND LOVES BEING HOME. We have been pretty busy getting settled and yet every minute that we find ourselves sitting down we have the desire to be out enjoying our new home town, or in my husbands case, HIS HOMETOWN!!!! He has been the one updating my blog with so much excitement and happiness, to tell and show others how great it is to be home. I am so glad to see how much happiness this brings him. I can't believe what a worldwind it has been, I haven't had much time to think, but it's going well.

7 comments:

Average Me said...

Hey...hope you are doing well. I am so glad that you guys are enjoying yourselves. How's the pregnancy going? I hope you are feeling okay. I miss your emails. Hope your well. Love your face.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that is so cute! I'm happy you guys are loving it there.

xoxo,
Shan

Mama Apes... said...

Good to hear all is going so well and Casey keep up with the updates! We all love to keep up on you guys!!

Mama Apes... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
junglemama said...

I haven't checked your blog out in a while. Boy, is it getting close to delivery! How exciting!

Lauren Howell said...

Yeah he is here! He is sooo cute too! Cam forwarded me the photo he got on his phone. I hope everything went well. 9lbs! You go girl! Call or email when you can. I can't wait to see more photo's. Congratulations Again!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad! I love all of the new pics!

I cannot believe Zyan will be here SO soon!!!!