Monday, November 24, 2008

MY OWN FASHION FLAW

Okay, that was a wickedly funny idea on my husbands part. I got a good laugh out of it. I really could come to my own defense and tell you what actually happened. I am always COLD, so I knew I needed to put on some socks to help warm me up. Well all my kiddos where down for a nap and I didn't want to wake them up. So I went over to the laundry basket and found the only two clean socks in it. One large and really gray and the other short and orange. Oh what the heck. I didn't really even take a good look at them, I really never do. A sock is a sock to me, as long as it fits my foot and will keep me warm I will wear it. I am more conscious if I am wearing shorts, but when I am wearing pants, there's NO WORRING about my socks. I have to say,"WHO SEES them anyways"!!!!

2 comments:

Allred's said...

great defense!!

David and Tia Palmer said...

You rock girl! The thoughts of a true (busy) mom....