Sunday, September 6, 2009

What a treat!

My sister Tamara came to visit with my neice Addy for 2 weeks last month! We had such a great time having them around, hanging out and just visiting. We have missed them so much. While they were here we did a few fun things together.

Iceblocking is always exciting: Poor Tam had no idea what we had planned. Another last minute idea. What a great sport she was :)!Watching the base jumpers jump off the bridge!
Shoshone Falls!
Mommy and Livy enjoying the ride.
Aunt Mara taking a spill!
Lijah hauling down the Mt.
Livy watching her ice block go down the Mt.
Halli being a huge help to Addy!
Holy cow look at them go!
Way to go Camry!

Mommy and Zyan


We went swimming off the docks! Oh it was cold, a shock to the system. But once you were in it was a good time. Addy was quite a little fish, jumping off the docks and swimming back and forth to me and Tam. I think we were all impressed with Tam's mad jumping skills into the river. I wish these pictures would have turned out. Poor Miss Livy woke up and was handed to mom in the River, needless to say she wasn't that happy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The ice blocking pics are hilarious!

junglemama said...

WH=hat a beautiful place! Looks liek you guys had a great summer!

Amber H. said...

So these are the second pictures I've seen of those Shoshone Falls and I want to go there SOOO bad! They are BEAUTIFUL! HOw fun to go ice blocking too, I haven't done that in forever. That picture of Tam totally eating it makes me laugh Ü