Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family update!

Th other day I noticed just how much my kids have grown up lately. I haven't been blogging much since our camera die. I figured it was about time to update.

ZYAN(16 months old) He is known for his SMILE. He shows it to everyone. A few weeks ago we were at a doctors apt and then lady couldn't believe how much he would smile and say Hi,every time she came in the room. She said well that's gonna change in a minute, knowing she would be giving him some shots. Nope, he cried for a minute and popped off dad shoulder and started waving and smiling at her! He loves to be held and will ask all day long. He's into everything!!!! When I walk out of the room for a minute I know he will be scaling my kitchen table, computer table or counter top the minute I walk right back in. He's really started to bond with his older siblings and loves them to play with him and hold him.

LIVY((2.5 yrs old) is always right next to me, my buddy, wanting to do whatever I am. Whether that's dishes, laundry or playing play dough. She to loves to smile, but has gotten really good at showing us her independence and attitude. Livy really enjoys having her little brother to play with our torment :) They are a double duo, making my house a constant disaster.
Livy loves to jump on our trampoline and swing on our new rope swings. She's officially potty trained, even at night. WAHOOOOOO only one in diapers.

ELIJAH(7.5 yrs old) Elijah continues to grow out of everything we buy him. Most tell him he looks 9. He's doing great in school and has made a best friend next door. He's the best big brother in the whole wide world, always coming home to play with his little brother and sister.

CAMRY(8.5 yrs old) Is having a blast at school with her friends, that mainly consist of boys. She loves to play football or anything related to sports. However this year she is finding a girl side within herself. She loves to have Halli do her hair all cute and find a cute outfit to wear to school. She's even asked if she can start dance next year.

HALLI(10.5 yr old)Is growing into a beautiful young lady. She's become so responsible and is always looking for ways to help mom and dad. Last Saturday we woke up to Halli saying to Camry and Elijah, "come get it". We walk into the kitchen and she has Zyan in his high chair feeding him pancakes and was making Livy a plate and has a plate full for Camry and Elijah to dig into. We were so shocked, proud and grateful that Halli did it all on her own and let us sleep in. She's done a great job in Ballet and Jazz, caught up with the girls that have been there for years. She's really must her heart and mind to it.

MOM-I am so happy to have a place to call home. I love our new town Declo and our house. Our neighbors have spoiled us, bringing us eggs, bread, Meat, potatoes and many other wonderful things. I have been really busy getting our adoption homestudy and dossier together and now ready to send off. It been good this go around, no stress just enjoying the process. I just receive a calling in church, the Sunday school teacher for the 13 yrs. I am loving it. The kids are great and it's fun to teach.

Casey-Always thinking of new ways to be creative at work. He LOVES his joy and the people he works with. He's been coaching Elijah basketball team. He is a huge help around the house and takes great care of me and the kids.

2 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Tanya,

Thanks so much for your encouraging words and love.. I would have ordered some fudge and salsa but since I can't even eat it that would suck.. I hope that everything is going good with raising the funds for the adoption I wish that I could help some more but we are pretty strapped right now.. My diet isn't cheap so what little extra we have goes towards that.. Maybe in the next little while things will pick up for my husband and i can help some more.. ANyway thanks so much.. Your family is growing also meaning your little one is not too little anymore.. They really don't stay small for very long.. I miss the baby stage but I love his stage now.. He can tell me what he wants.. Anyway take care.. Love ya much...

momofbeegees said...

It was fun reading about your family. I was glad to hear that you have a "climber" in your house! Bentlee climbs on EVERYTHING!! I have to keep reminding myself that she will grow out of it! Sounds like you all are doing well. I haven't seen you at Walmart lately. :) Seems like that is the only place we run into each other....that, or Storybook Park.