Sunday, November 18, 2007

Look A Likes-When I saw this I knew I had to do it!

SO WAS IT THE CHUBBY CHEEKS OR THE BALD HEAD?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Tanya,

I LOVE the look of your blog and the photos you just posted at the top! You have a beautiful family. Please let Heath and I know if there is anything we can do to help with your dossier. That was such a stressful part of the adoption process. I'm sorry things have been hard financially. I know the Lord will bless your family though. You have righteous desires and I just know that the money will come in at just the right time.

Luv ya,
Heather

Amber H. said...

I love this! I tried to go on their website, but somewhere in the registration process it freezes up and then won't let me continue! I'm going to keep trying though! I want to see who my kids look like :o)