Monday, December 3, 2007

I love rainy days!!!



Rainy days bring on a sense of hyperness in me. I am not sure why, maybe because in Arizona we don't have them that often and when they come it's time to enjoy. Althought I have lived in Seattle, Wa. Rexburg, ID. McClean, Virgina, and many more places where all it did was rain, and I still enjoyed it.

After I went and picked up all the kids from school and dropped off carpool kiddos, I took my kids to the park to play in the rain. It was funny, on my way over to the park, my kids started asking me if I would take them to the park to play in the rain. I was hoping to surpise them so I didn't answer them as to where we were going. They thought I was taking care of some unfinsihed errands. I parked in front of the park, got out in the rain and ran over to the van door, wondering why everyone was still inside. They looked at me like I was nuts, asking me what I was doing. I had to ask," aren't you coming to play". We had a great time playing in the puddles and getting each other wet!

Camry, my daughter kept saying,"rain is for everyone to enjoy, by play and having fun". She's got that right!

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

How fun!

Aleia said...

You are the coolest mom! I'm sure your kids think so too!