He's such a sweet looking little guy. I love Livi's face in that pic. She looks so proud. You look exhausted. =) I know that feeling. I hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Love your face.
How's that little guy doing? How are you doing? I hope you guys are well and busy. =) How's the PT coming? Is it helping at all? I hope so. Email me sometime, I miss your letters. Love your face.
Tanya, Congrats on your little baby! I am very slow at responding, but I have been checking out your blog! Sorry! I was just rereading the comments we received the day I posted about bringing out twin girls home and I don't think I ever thanked you for your congratulations!! Thanks so much! Carlie (yahoo group)
Casey(dad), Tanya(mom), Halli(11), Camry(9), Elijah(8), Livy(3), and Zyan(2). Our family is so happy to be adopting our son Deangelo(13)and hope to have him home real soon.
9 comments:
Congratulations you guys! He is so very handsome. I hope you have a speedy recovery Ton!
WOW! What a beautiful baby boy! He is definetly blessed with lots of love. Can't wait to meet him. He makes my baby (8 1/2 months) look big.
He's such a sweet looking little guy. I love Livi's face in that pic. She looks so proud. You look exhausted. =) I know that feeling. I hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Love your face.
He is SOOOO precious!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! He is sooooo cute. Tanya you look so pretty in that picture.
Oh What a cutie for sure!! Looks like everyone can't get enough of him! So So sweet! We miss you guys and hope that all is good in ID!
How's that little guy doing? How are you doing? I hope you guys are well and busy. =) How's the PT coming? Is it helping at all? I hope so. Email me sometime, I miss your letters. Love your face.
Tanya, Congrats on your little baby! I am very slow at responding, but I have been checking out your blog! Sorry! I was just rereading the comments we received the day I posted about bringing out twin girls home and I don't think I ever thanked you for your congratulations!! Thanks so much! Carlie (yahoo group)
He is just precious.
Post a Comment