Photos are beautiful!! What a pretty view with the Snake River, and mountain ranges behind it!! Burley's in my blood really too-with both my parents being Burley HS sweethearts! I am glad you are safely there and settling into life! It's been fun to reconnect! wendyh
Casey(dad), Tanya(mom), Halli(11), Camry(9), Elijah(8), Livy(3), and Zyan(2). Our family is so happy to be adopting our son Deangelo(13)and hope to have him home real soon.
3 comments:
You look great! I can't believe how close you are to delivering. Can't wait to see you. Loved all the pics.
Shan
Awesome awesome. I am glad you guys are getting settled. How do the kids like school? I miss your emails and face. Love ya.
Photos are beautiful!! What a pretty view with the Snake River, and mountain ranges behind it!! Burley's in my blood really too-with both my parents being Burley HS sweethearts! I am glad you are safely there and settling into life! It's been fun to reconnect!
wendyh
Post a Comment