I just have to say thanks so much for designing my blog. It's me to a tee. I love it!!! If it weren't for you, knowone would know what it's like in the day/life of the HERMANSEN FAMILY! I am horrible about journaling, scrapbooking, or sending emails containing anything more than what's needed to get the job done. A blog gives me the desire to do so much more, and it FUN! Thanks for making it HAPPEN!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you are happy! I think it turned out good, and the fact that it is what you like is the most important thing! It was fun! You'll have to come check mine out too, I just changed it for the Christmas season! Anyway, thanks for giving me the credit, you are sweet! I'm glad I could help out :o)
Tanya I love your blog. Now we can keep up with you guys more than just running into each other at Wal-Mart.
Your blog looks great and you write very well. I'm enjoying your posts.
Denise
Amber did my blog too! Isn't she amazing? CAmille
Post a Comment