Yeah, I must cheer. I have made it two days without a drop of POP!
CRUMMY ADDICTION! I am the worst when it comes to POP. I have quit so many times and I always find my way back to it until I get to where I am now, and that is feeling like CRUD all day every day. I know some of how I feel isn't related to POP but I feel enough of it may be. I ask myself this question all the time,"does it actually help anything?" I always have the same lame answer that works for me, Well it's my only treat for the day." There's only one problem with that answer and that is I don't only have one. Some days I drink 3, 4, or even 5 and the other day I didn't dare count. I'll just say that the 12-pack didn't last long. So I have decided I am done. For how long? WHO KNOWS. I just can't wait to feel better. With a very determined mind and a ton of prayers, I am sure to get over this stinkin addiction.
Home MTC
2 years ago
13 comments:
Good luck!!! I haven't had a caffeine soda in about 3 weeks and I'm dying for a DP. When I get weak I'll think of you to keep me going!
You can do it Tanya! I believe in you!!! ANd how cool that your kids get to experience a small school environment-I think that would be so much fun!
Oh good luck!!!! I keep trying to kick the habit myself and I don't know why I can't stop! The fact that I can't stop should tell me how bad it is for me right?
Keep it going!!
Good luck Ton, you can do it! I can't imagine being addicted to anything like that, so I hope you can kick it and be free! :o)
Tanya I love pop too.. I quit last year for almost a year and with the adoption and all the emotions that I was having in California and no one to help me I turned to the pop to feel better.. I don't think it really helped though.. I love the taste and the carb but it doesn't do anything for me... I hope that we both can stop drinking our loved pop... I have tried weaning myself off slowly.. I'm going to do it just like I know you will too... Your strong and you and I will defeat our addiction... Love ya...
Good for you! I hope it goes well! I'm sorry I haven't responed to your comments FOREVER! All your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it! They are so cute! I love your family picture, it looks so good! And you look great (as always:)!
I wish you the best! Your pop is like my coffee.
The headache only lasts a day or two or three! Then your free! I was addicted to DP three years ago and it took me a good week to feel like i can live without, now its not even a temptation. I now need to work on the junk food. (its alway something) Good luck, and you can do!
im in the SAME boat as you, but instead of pop i have a monster energy drink a day. we just had a lesson just last week in sunday school about the word of wisdom and they brought up an article that was in the ensign about energy drinks and i should be convinced by now to stop that terrible habbit. then i meet with a nutritional lady a few days ago since im on a food program since i do daycare in my home. energy drinks came up AGAIN. what a sign its been for me all week. i hope to make my absolute decision come monday that i wont drink another drop....
we can be eachothers support team...haha
p.s thanks for the thought about prayer i think you are right on point!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT! I love and appreciate you.
Good luck, Tanya.. you can do it.. and just maybe in a week or so I will join you. ..I have been thinking about it myself but now i have to gear up for it..!
Smiles,
Tamara
I am addicted too :(
Post a Comment