Okay the other day Casey and I were talking with Elijah about school. He was telling us all about his friend TAEVIN and that TAEVIN thinks BRIGHAM(Elijah's Cousin) is SO CUTE..... So the story went on and on and then we asked Elijah who do you think is CUTE???? He paused and got all Shy. I knew he thought someone and wouldn't say it. Then the conversation went on a little deeper in a funny, playful way. We then asked Elijah who are you going to MARRY? He came back with an I don't know. Then we asked what she was going to look like. He answered this one very quickly. She will HAVE BLOND HAIR, GREEN EYES, and be shorter than me. NOW where do you think he is getting that FROM? Could it possibly be that his very best friend/comrade is always by his side 24/7 and he hopes that one day marriage will be the same. I hope it will be for his sake too! Now don't get me wrong, NOT THAT I WANT HIM TO MARRY HIS SISTER, I just hope that the person he marries will be his best friend too.
3 comments:
What a cute story. I love that we can capture these moments and remember them.
I LOVE This! Emma is convinced that she's going to marry Frank someday, too. If only we could hold on to these times when they love each other so much. I'm not looking forward to when they're all teenagers & can't stand each other. Lijah is so sweet!
So cute...he has such a big heart at such a young age! I love the good talks you always have with your kids! I need to be better!
Post a Comment