Sunday, September 6, 2009

A summer day full of activities!

Okay after a long summer, we had a day where we needed some fun activities to end the tension and crAziness of being home everyday! So where some fun things we did.





After all this they were ready to go play outside. Which was a surprise to me, I still had whip cream, ready for a whip cream play party on the kitchen table. Well I guess that will be saved for a different day.

12 comments:

A Simple Touch said...

Hey looks like you guys have been busy. We miss you guys. Hope everything is well with you and your family.

A Simple Touch said...

Hey Tanya, I didn't realize that I was signed in with my wedding blog. It's Molly Davis by the way.

Unknown said...

You are such a fun mommy! I don't know if I would have the guts for that.

Amber H. said...

So what is it that you are painting with? Pudding or paint? I couldn't quite tell, but it looks messy and FUN!

Emily said...

Yeah!! I'm glad your back! I've missed checking up on your guys! Looks like you had a great summer and where do you get your family pictures taken? What a beautiful family!

Deanne said...

All I can say about your new posts is what a beautiful place you live in. You guys really do take the time to enjoy the outdoors. You are such a good mom too.

Allred's said...

Can I just say how much I love your family photo up top. You guys look great and always find ways to let everyone show their individuality. I love it!

Aleia said...

I love all your pictures and posts... its so good to see what you guys have been up to:)

Adele said...

Tanya- I'm so glad you found my blog! I love new readers! I hope you enjoy the recipes I share! Thanks for commenting!
~Adele

momofbeegees said...

Hi Tanya. This is Jenna Guiles. Remember me? I stumbled across your blog and have enjoyed reading about your family and seeing the ADORABLE pictures!! Check out my blog if you have a sec. I'm glad I found yours!

kjbbbbg.blogspot.com

Elise said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! Love all the pics of your family.

Dawn S. said...

Looks like so much fun!