



Livy has realized how much love she has for ZYAN lately. She tries so hard to get into the boucey to be with him. When she couldn't figure it out, she decided to get on top of him and just rock him back and forth. They both really enjoyed it for a while. After that I picked him up and let her get it and I sat him next to her. Man, she was thrilled. I went to take him out and she instantly voiced her disproval on that.
8 comments:
I have a little girl that loves her brothers like that. Sometimes my hardest job is "controlling" Emma's enthusiasm for her little bros. Andy calls her our little El Mira. "I want to love him & squish him & make him my very own!"
Your family pictures are so adorable! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! I don't get to visit other peoples blogs very often...so gald I got to yours today!! I also read your pop story...I do love my Diet Coke and have tried to go off several times...I'll try your way!!:) Have a good one!
At least through the smothering there are no tears, it's just smiles and giggles. Your kiddos are so adorable with their little dimples.
Precious.
oh my goodness, these two are so dang adorable.. I love the last photo that shows how happy LIVY is by the HUGE smile on her face... so cute... I can't believe how big Zyan is.. oh, it is so bitter sweet to see them both growing up so fast... we miss you guys.
Those two are so cute... They have the cutest little faces I have ever seen and the bluest eyes... What cuties you have...
Oh, how adorable!
this post is too cute! she is so lucky to have zyan as a bff to grow up with. so sweet!
Post a Comment